Garlic Bread. It’s one of those things that everybody loves, but only ever eats when Pizza Hut is offering it for free. So I thinks to myself “I want some freakin’ Garlic Bread. I have garlic, I have bread, and I have some other crap around the place. Let’s roll.”
- 4 slices of bread.
- 1 fucktonne of butter
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic (alternatively, run a clove of fresh garlic through a garlic crusher. It’s really up to you.
- ½ a teaspoon of “Italian Herbs”, or whatever is green in your spice rack.
- 1 fan-forced oven, preheated to 150°C. If you don’t have a fan-forced oven or are limited to the Fahrenheit scale, go away.
- Thoroughly mix the fucktonne of butter with the garlic and Italian herbs, preferably in a bowl.
- Spread the garlicky paste onto the bread, thickly. Very thickly. So thickly that passersby may remark “Hey. Slow down there, fatty.”
- Place the slices into the oven for 7 minutes. Maybe 8. Definitely not 10 though, that’s too much.