If I told you I had a big week, you probably wouldn’t be all that interested to hear my lame excuses for not posting. You’d likely yawn and fan yourself lightly. Let me break it down into small, easily digestible chunks for you… ungrateful asshole.
- Dave’s girlfriend, Meredith, is a nice girl. Nice girl, but an exceedingly strange girl, and this is coming from someone that is dating someone like Fiona.
- Speaking of dating someone like Fiona… Fiona and I are back together. Further explanation is not warranted; assume we are crazy.
- I started my hotly–anticipated “bar services” course today at 9AM… kind of a wacky time to start drinking. Nonetheless, I’d finished two pints of Guinness by 10AM (sorry I took so long, I had to set up the keg first) and started mixing cocktails some time this afternoon. If I didn’t have to work immediately after the class, I’d surely have drunk my money’s worth. They’ll make a bartender out of me yet.
- Speaking of that particular class, I’ve started making friends already — a bold move for someone such as myself who claims to “loathe humans.” Maybe the jeans are forcing me into some kind of social mind–meld.
- Working as much as I do at a job that requires so very little brain power means I have a lot of time for my thoughts to wander. The last few nights my brain has been working overtime on a potential future project for yours truly. More details at a later date.