Where do these memes get their names? I’m assuming this musical baton, passed to me by Sascha Höhne, is like all that chain mail I get in that if I drop my end I’ll be hit by a truck… so here goes:
- Total volume of music files on my computer
- 10.51GB, after a recent paring. Equating to 2522 songs in 269 albums by 394 artists. Try doing the math on that.
- The last CD I bought
- Bleed Like Me, by Garbage.
- Song playing right now
- Cake – Short Skirt, Long Jacket
- Five songs I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me
- Since the top songs in my iTunes play count reveal only a disturbing string of passing infatuations (go and listen to Kay Starr’s Rock and Roll Waltz if you don’t believe me) I’m going to have to go with the “I like it a lot and it’s been played recently enough to come to mind” deal.
- Five people to whom I’m passing the
Come on down.